University an opportunity to broaden your education and your horizons. This week on the vlog I look at four unique clubs that the university has to offer. If you find any of these clubs intriguing and want to get involved I highly recommend paying them a visit and getting amongst it.

Stray Theatre
At the moment Stray Theatre is putting on ‘Comedy of Errors’ with a fantastic cast and crew, after seeing the dress rehearsal I highly recommend catching it before closing night this Saturday.

straytheatreco@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/straytheatrecompany

Comedy Club (UASUCC)
Keep an eye out for their upcoming events on their Facebook page if you need a good laugh.

uasucc@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/uoacomedy

Poker Society
Every Tuesday night opposite Shadows as Kenny Rogers would say ‘you gotta know when to hold em know when to fold em’ and for a $10 buy in feel free to count your money at the table.

uoapokersociety@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/uoapoker

S.P.I.E.S. – South Pacific Indigenous Engineering Students
This club is a testament to Maori and Pacific success within the engineering faculty and a seriously cool place to hang out and like Manu said, ‘Although engineering is in the title we welcome anyone to come along and say Hi.’

Spies@auckland.ac.nz
www.facebook.com/groups/7959117732/

A big shout out and thanks to all the clubs that welcomed me in couldn’t have done this vlog without you.