University an opportunity to broaden your education and your horizons. This week on the vlog I look at four unique clubs that the university has to offer. If you find any of these clubs intriguing and want to get involved I highly recommend paying them a visit and getting amongst it.

Stray Theatre
At the moment Stray Theatre is putting on ‘Comedy of Errors’ with a fantastic cast and crew, after seeing the dress rehearsal I highly recommend catching it before closing night this Saturday.

straytheatreco@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/straytheatrecompany

Comedy Club (UASUCC)
Keep an eye out for their upcoming events on their Facebook page if you need a good laugh.

uasucc@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/uoacomedy

Poker Society
Every Tuesday night opposite Shadows as Kenny Rogers would say ‘you gotta know when to hold em know when to fold em’ and for a $10 buy in feel free to count your money at the table.

uoapokersociety@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/uoapoker

S.P.I.E.S. – South Pacific Indigenous Engineering Students
This club is a testament to Maori and Pacific success within the engineering faculty and a seriously cool place to hang out and like Manu said, ‘Although engineering is in the title we welcome anyone to come along and say Hi.’

Spies@auckland.ac.nz
www.facebook.com/groups/7959117732/

A big shout out and thanks to all the clubs that welcomed me in couldn’t have done this vlog without you.

The following two tabs change content below.

Matthew Kereama

I'm a BMUS student, studying classical performance and loving it! I'm born and raised in Auckland and looking forward to sharing my experiences of uni life with you.

Latest posts by Matthew Kereama (see all)

Subscribe By Email

Please prove that you are not a robot.