After eight long weeks we finally finished decorating and reorganizing our apartment! All of the details about accommodation can be found on the Uni website: https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/on-campus/accommodation/university-accommodation/catered-accommodation.html

I live in a four people apartment in the Uni Hall Towers and Apartments, it is so much fun and this is just a quick tour of what the average apartment looks like. There are four bedrooms, one bathroom with a toilet, shower and separate mirror and sink. Then we have a living room and kitchen area, although because the towers and apartments is catered we use it less then if we had to cook meals in it everyday. We’ve decorated all through the apartment now, and my flatmates and I really hope you like it!

xx – Beth

The following two tabs change content below.

Beth Awatere

Hey guys! My name is Beth, and I’m going to be one your first year bloggers for 2019. I am originally from Auckland, but I grew up in the middle east, and just came back from completing year 13 in beautiful Italia. I’m so excited to be able to give you the inside scoop on what it’s like to be a first year LLB/BA student living in the halls of residence:) I can already tell it’s going to be such a fun year!

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.