I hope you have been doing well. Today I thought I would make a Q&A video with some current first years for you to get an understanding of what uni is like. In this video, we also made some very delicious banana chocolate chip muffins! As always if you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask below.
I know this video is a little bit longer than usual, but I will attach the times to when each person speaks if you want to hear about a particular degree.
- Bella is studying global studies and law – 0.18
- Elliot is studying psychology and commerce – 2.39
- Brie is studying psychology and criminology – 3.45
- Sophie is studying law and science – 5.20
- Kate is studying science majoring in exercise and psychology – 7.35
- JD is studying engineering – 9.15
I hope you enjoy this video!
One final note is that there is currently a multi-university research being done on NZ students’ experiences of online learning during a pandemic. Ms Ashwini Datt, an academic at the University, has asked if I would share here link to the research (Ethics approved Ref FEDU036/20). If you would like more details, feel free to click on this link: https://bit.ly/2Z5u3fh